Wisdom Tooth Extraction
Wisdom teeth removal is a common oral surgery procedure. It’s often recommended as a preventative measure to protect your other teeth from future problems and preserve your oral health. Recovery is usually quick and most people can return to normal activities in just a few days.
Why should you have your Wisdom tooth extracted?
Wisdom teeth are a third set of molars in the back of your mouth. They usually come in between the ages of 17 and 25, and they’re spotted on X-rays. Most people have them removed for one of these reasons:
- They’re impacted. Because they’re so far back in your mouth, wisdom teeth may not come in normally. They can be trapped in your jawbone or gums, which can be painful.
- They come in at the wrong angle. They may press against your other teeth.
- Your mouth isn’t big enough. Your jaw has no room for an extra set of molars.
- You have cavities or gum disease. You may not be able to reach your wisdom teeth with your toothbrush or dental floss.
Steps by Steps
Advantages of Composite Fillings
- They look practically invisible since they are color-matched to blend in with your natural teeth.
- They can be used to fill small to moderate cavities in the front or back teeth.
- The resin compound bonds very well to tooth enamel, making fillings less likely to pop loose.
- They are versatile enough to also be used to fix superficial flaws, like a small chip in a tooth.
- The material isn’t affected by temperature or prone to expanding or contracting.
Composite Fillings Before & After
Book an Appointment today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Improperly erupted wisdom teeth can cause many problems. They have the potential to damage nearby teeth, bone and roots and invite bacterial infection, which in turn leads to pain, swelling, jaw stiffness and other difficulties.
The most serious problem related to impacted wisdom teeth occurs when tumors or cysts develop, resulting in the destruction of both bone and healthy teeth. Extraction of the wisdom teeth usually prevents these problems.
Early removal is generally recommended to avoid complications and decrease any risks involved.
Book your Appointment today!
Whether you're visiting us for professional teeth cleaning, a routine dental health check or something more extensive, our qualified dentists at Picasso Dental Clinic offer a wide range of comprehensive dental services. It's our aim to be a one-stop dental experience for you and your loved ones.
+84 2473 088 848